New Year, New Bod

So my husband and I started at the gym a week before Christmas.

His goals are different to mine, he wants to bulk up and body build and I want to lean down and have muscle definition.

Why did all this start?
I jumped on the scales and noted I was 10kg heavier than 3 Christmas' ago!

Thanks to a bout of Gastro I got down to 48kg in Christmas 2010.

As you know, I eat very clean and make home made everything - my number one culprit?

BOOZE!


I come home from work and always wine-d down with a glass or three!

I don't really buy chocolate so it's not in the house to eat, and even when I do if it's Cadbury I feel really yuck afterwards with like a buzzing headache and achy muscles.

I sometimes buy Organic chocolate or Lindt and as soon as its in the house it's gone!

So for me the calories in alcohol have just built up, even though I have a small frame, weight on makes me look bigger and I like to be able to walk into a store and try on 6 and 8's and it fit without a problem!

Losing the jelly is what it's all about right now!!

I have an 8 - 12 week goal so hopefully by mid Feb 2014 I'll be happy and just maintenance and moderation!


Comments

Popular Posts